Ampcell Battery for iPhone 5G
- Model: iPhone 5G
- Manufacturer Code: AMPC01-5G
- Categories: iPhone 5G
- Tags: Service Pack, Apple, Battery, AmpCell, iPhone 5G
Our AmpCell Battery for iPhone 5G line is the industry game-changer. AmpCell batteries use cutting-edge cell technology to provide you with a consistent & reliable performance each time.
These batteries are certified and of high quality.
- Overheat protection
- Overcharge/ discharge protection
- Over-current protection
- TI Gas Gauge IC Chipset
- Backside Adhesive Attached
This product is a Genuine iPhone 5G AmpCell battery replacement for iPhone 5G. Built with the highest quality material and standards in the industry, it is used for the repair and replacement of an old, broken, cracked, damaged or faulty battery. Therefore, it is the perfect replacement part for iPhone 5G.
Repair, Replace old, broken, cracked, damaged faulty Battery with this replacement Part.
Above all, Mobile Mart offers a Lifetime Warranty on this product.
Please note: Mobile Mart advises that a professional should carry out this repair service because small mistakes can result damages to the part and phone. For that reason, please handle the parts gently.
Use this guide to replace a worn-out or dead battery in your iPhone 5G. If your battery is swollen, take appropriate precautions. For your safety, discharge your battery below 25% before disassembling your phone. This reduces the risk of a dangerous thermal event if the battery is accidentally damaged during the repair. You’ll need replacement adhesive to reattach components when reassembling the device.
- Difficulty level: High
- Required time: 1 – 2 hours
- Required parts: Replacement Battery
Battery Charging Tips
- Avoid excessive heat and cold
- Use of proper charging cable
- Avoid fast charging if possible
- Charge the battery before it goes to zero (before 10%)
- Use certified wireless charging pads
- Avoid Watching videos, Playing games or having calls while on charge as this will result excessive battery consumption and health issues.
Battery Power Saving Tips
- Decrease the screen brightness
- Try to shut down background Apps – Specially the apps consuming more battery power
- Avoid fancy bright colorful Themes. Use a dark theme is possible
- Turn on energy saving mode / low power mode.
- Control the use of Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, and NFC. Turn on while it needed.
For more details visit: Ampcell.com.au
Please recycle your old/damaged/unused battery with care.
Shop more: Ampcell Battery for iPhone 6 Plus