Samsung SM-G965 Samsung S9 Plus Battery
Model Details :
- Model: Galaxy S9 Plus
- Manufacturer Code: 934721101866
- Categories: Galaxy S9 Plus
- Tags: Service Pack, Samsung, Battery, Galaxy, S9 Plus, S Series
Certified Battery :
This product is a Genuine Samsung Service Pack battery replacement for Galaxy S9 Plus. Built with the highest quality material and standards in the industry, it is used for the repair and replacement of an old, broken, cracked, damaged or faulty battery. Therefore, it is the perfect replacement part for Galaxy S9 Plus.
Repair, replace old, broken, cracked, damaged faulty Battery with this replacement Part.
Above all, Mobile Mart offers a Lifetime Warranty on this product.
Technical Detail :
- Type: Li-Ion 3500 mAh, non-removable (13.48 Wh)
- Battery Material: Li-Ion
- Capacity: 3500 mAh
- Charging: Fast charging 15W, Quick Charge 2.0, Qi/PMA wireless charging – market dependent
Installation Tips :
Please note: Mobile Mart advises that a professional should carry out this repair service because small mistakes can result damages to the part and phone. For that reason, please handle the parts gently.
Use this guide to replace a worn-out or dead battery in your Galaxy S9 Plus. If your battery is swollen, take appropriate precautions. For your safety, discharge your battery below 25% before disassembling your phone. This reduces the risk of a dangerous thermal event if the battery is accidentally damaged during the repair. You’ll need replacement adhesive to reattach components when reassembling the device.
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Required time: 1 – 2 hours
- Required parts: Replacement Battery
Battery Charging Tips
- Avoid excessive heat and cold
- Use of proper charging cable
- Avoid fast charging if possible
- Charge the battery before it goes to zero (before 10%)
- Use certified wireless charging pads
- Avoid Watching videos, Playing games or having calls while on charge as this will result excessive battery consumption and health issues.
Battery Power Saving Tips
- Decrease the screen brightness
- Try to shut down background Apps – Specially the apps consuming more battery power
- Avoid fancy bright colorful Themes. Use a dark theme is possible
- Turn on energy saving mode / low power mode.
- Control the use of Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, and NFC. Turn on while it needed.
At Mobile Mart, we test all parts before shipping and make sure they are at 100% working condition.
If you have any issues with the part, repair, quality or service, please contact us for more information.
Shop more: Samsung S10E (G970) Battery Service Pack
Galaxy S9 Plus (G965)